I hereby authorize and direct this resident connection service, and any person or entity associated therewith, to act as my agent to file an official mail forwarding change of address form on my behalf with the United States Postal Service and to work with the United States Postal Service to effect this change. I certify that I am the person, executor, guardian, authorized officer, or agent of the person for whom mail would be forwarded under the order. I fully understand that anyone submitting false or inaccurate information is subject to punishment by fine or imprisonment or both under Sections 2, 1001, 1702 and 1708 of Title 18, United States Code. By clicking the submit button, I hereby electronically sign and date this authorization as of this date. I consent to the use of electronic records for the purposes as listed in this authorization.

PRIVACY ACT. Submitting a request to change your address is voluntary, but your mail cannot be forwarded without submitting such a request. If submitted, your new permanent address will be provided by the United States Postal Service to individuals and companies who request it. This will occur only when the requester is already in possession of your name and old mailing address. Use Form 3576 to tell correspondents and publishers of address changes. Authorized 39 U.S.C. 404.

I would like to receive an e-mail confirmation of my Change of Address request plus updates on offers relating to my address change.

Identity Verification/Processing & Handling -- Credit/Debit Card

In order to securely and promptly complete your change of address request handling, we charge a $ fee to your credit/debit card. The card's billing address must match either the old or new address entered on the address entry page. This is to prevent fraudulent Change of Address requests and serves as a postage, processing, and handling fee. Please note that the Internet Change of Address Service uses a high level of security on a secure server.